Taypaigebird's Instagram Audience Analytics and Demographics
Free Promotion Count
Paid Campaign Count
Get Our Influencer Rate Card Today!
A brand new way for you to compare the rates of influencers across the world.Learn More
PROFILE OVERVIEW OF TAYPAIGEBIRD
53.9% of taypaigebird's followers are female and 46.1% are male. Average engagement rate on the posts is around 1.40%. The average number of likes per post is 494 and the average number of comments is 7.
42.86% of the followers that engaged with taypaigebird regularly are from Australia, followed by United States at 10% and Ghana at 5.71%. In summary, the top 5 countries of taypaigebird's posts engager are coming from Australia, United States, Ghana, Indonesia, United Kingdom.
Taypaigebird loves posting about Fitness, Art, Modeling, Health & Fitness, Travel.
Check taypaigebird's audience demography. This analytics report shows taypaigebird's audience demographic percentage for key statistic like number of followers, average engagement rate, topic of interests, top-5 countries, core gender and so forth.
GENDER OF ENGAGERS FOR TAYPAIGEBIRD
AUDIENCE INTERESTS OF TAYPAIGEBIRD
- Beauty & Fashion 94.44 %
- Travel & Tourism 67.04 %
- Fitness & Yoga 43.68 %
- Photography 37.32 %
- Sports 34.89 %
- Art & Design 34.61 %
- Business & Careers 34.00 %
- Restaurants, Food & Grocery 32.72 %
- Healthy Lifestyle 32.64 %
- Books and Literature 31.92 %
AUDIENCE COUNTRIES OF TAYPAIGEBIRD
- Australia 42.86 %
- United States 10 %
- Ghana 5.71 %
- Indonesia 5.71 %
- United Kingdom 4.29 %
weekends go to quick 😞
okay ready to go back now :)) A perfect week to end the holidays 😌🐚
golden hour 🌞😏 @hire_only_for_the_night_
• When you catch that first glimpse of blue as you are approaching the ocean, it can make you smile, or take a slightly deeper breath, or want to quicken your pace in the anticipation of breathing in the ocean air and feeling the sun and wind on your face . It never ceases to be a moment of awe as you think or even say out loud “I can see the sea”... Why do we react in such a way? There are several theories as to why we feel better being in natural places, rather than urban. One being it is likely we respond in a positive way to living things and landscape features that have helped us survive and thrive throughout our evolutionary past. Viewing water creates strong positive reactions which improve our mood and promote recovery from stress and mental fatigue. You could almost say it’s in our DNA to feel calm and a sense of oneness when near the ocean • 💫 🌊
•• simple things ••
⋑ days like these ⋐
this is living.
Say hello to MRS CURTIS! So happy you finally got to have your special day 😘🥰 love you tay tay
❊ ❊ ❊
Ready for the weekend already pls n thnku x x
L J ✨ 💄 @makeupby_tanya 👗 @hire_only_for_the_night_
PEOPLE ALSO VIEWED
Looking for the next influencer in Australia to work with?
Have you considered to work with the following influencers?