1) Tell us a little about yourself. What are you doing now and where do you come from?
I’m a singer, music composer, and songwriter based in Bangalore. I do stage performances with my band and sing for other music composers as well.
2) What are your topics of interest? What do you post on Instagram the most?
My topic of interests is makeup and beauty, lifestyle, music, and food.
3) How did your Instagram name come about?
It’s the short form of my name.
4) What are some apps you use to edit your photos? Share with us your photo-editing routine!
I usually use Pics Art app to edit most of my pictures. I don’t have a picture editing routine. I take the call based on the picture I’m posting.
5) Any Instagrammers whom you really like? Which Instagrammer inspires you the most?
Varsha Rohit and Sweaty Shwetha are the two Instagrammers I follow religiously. I like how they keep their followers engaged and interested in what they post.
6) If there’s one thing your fellow Instagrammers just gotta try now, what’s it gonna be?
Be honest about their reviews. Not do things for just money.
7) What’s your favorite part about being an influencer?
I like the whole process of being able to influence someone into following what you do and believe in.
8) What are some of your top tips to brands for running campaigns? How do you maintain authenticity?
Users are smart nowadays. The same campaign run by multiple influencers ruin the purpose of the campaign.
9) What would your advice be on the importance of quality and original content?
Good quality content appealing your audience is the most important factor in making any campaign successful.
10) What do you like best about partnering with brands?
Being associated with the best if the brands in the field is a matter of pride to me. It is a huge learning experience.
- Film, Music & Books
- Food & Drink
Want to be featured on our blog and Instagram? Submit your applications today and we will get back to you!