1) Tell us a little about yourself. What are you doing now and where do you come from?
I am a fashion and lifestyle blogger based in Germany. I currently still to go to school and will graduate soon. Through creating content and sharing my favourite outfits, I try to find a balance to my stressful everyday life.
2) What are your topics of interest? What do you post on Instagram the most?
As I have a big interest in fashion, beauty, travel and lifestyle I love creating content related to these topics. I mostly post my favourite travel memories as well as outfits on my instagram.
3) How did your Instagram name come about?
This was probably the most longest process finding a fitting name. It might now seem as the most easiest process just using my name and my second name and combining them but it was a long process. After trying to create a somehow unique name I just realised combining my two names wasn’t such a bad idea.
4) What are some apps you use to edit your photos? Share with us your photo-editing routine!
When it comes to editing my photos one App comes straight to my mind which is VSCO Cam. Honestly the moment I got it, is the moment I knew that the following pictures could not be posted without editing them with VSCO Cam. But apart from just using this App I sometimes also use Afterlight because I find it works better when it comes to editing things such as Contrast or Brightness.
5) Any Instagrammers whom you really like? Which Instagrammer inspires you the most?
Honestly I probably follow to many Instagrammers out there because I am inspired by so many people out there. But if I would have to say which instgrammer inspires me the most it would probably be between @stephsterjovski , @lioninthewild or @lisaskindoffashion. Their content is just all unqiue in their own way and they all seem like such kind girls.
6) If there’s one thing your fellow Instagrammers just gotta try now, what’s it gonna be?
I would probably not refer to something materialistic and instead say try to be the best version of yourself that you can be. I just love people who are unique and have their own kind of style because that is what makes every each and one of us so special.
7) What’s your favorite part about being an influencer?
My favourite part about being a influencer is probably getting in contact with so many other instagrammers and getting to hear their opinion. But I am also just so grateful for the opportunity of working together with amazing brands and being able to showcase their products in my Instagram feed.
8) What are some of your top tips to brands for running campaigns? How do you maintain authenticity?
What would probably come to my mind is trying to create a own style. It is hard not be like others because there are a lot of instagrammers out there but just being unqiue and creating a own theme and content is what I think will people and brands worship the most.
9) What would your advice be on the importance of quality and original content?
I think the quality is the key to attracting people to engage and like or comment on it. Also creating own unique and original content is something people will like because copying others will be noticed by someone eventually.
10) What do you like best about partnering with brands?
I just love being able to be creative and think about how to showcase the product in a picture. Also I just love hearing that brands like to work with me because that also gives me a feedback that my content seems unique.
- Hair & Beauty
Want to be featured on our blog and Instagram? Submit your applications today and we will get back to you!