1) Tell us a little about yourself. What are you doing now and where do you come from?
I am currently a full-time student in Sunway University. I am in my last year of diploma in hotel management, graduating soon! I am locally from Kuala Lumpur, but I always get like people saying that I doesn’t look like local, this is because I’m a mix blood !
2) What are your topics of interest? What do you post on Instagram the most?
My topic of interest ? Hmmmm, I guess traveling, food & fashion of course! I usually post more about food and my OOTD on my Instagram. But when I post on Instagram, I usually try to follow my feed (although I always fail)
3) How did your Instagram name come about?
My Instagram name is my own name, and the “x” behind my name is because I guess is just suddenly turned out on my mind, and is because the username that I want is taken. 🙁
4) What are some apps you use to edit your photos? Share with us your photo-editing routine!
I usually use VSCO Cam to edit my photo, the filter that I usually use is A6, HB2, and also SE3 it depends on the photo actually. I usually also do turn up my brightness a bit and lower down the contrast and temperature too!
5) Any Instagrammers whom you really like? Which Instagrammer inspires you the most?
I personally like Maddi Bragg! I think her fashion is so unique and aesthetically pleasing.
6) If there’s one thing your fellow Instagrammers just gotta try now, what’s it gonna be?
Try to do what you really want, anything and everything! I think it’s really important to do what you really want as long as it doesn’t hurt anyone, because YOLO ! If you don’t do now, you are gonna regret it in the future. Remember, never care about what others say, you are you & you be you, others doesn’t pay for you!
7) What’s your favorite part about being an influencer?
Hmmm, getting recognized by people is my favorite part about being an influencer! It’s because I love meeting new people and when people do recognize me and approaches me, I have this tiny little happiness inside of me! 😀
8) What are some of your top tips to brands for running campaigns? How do you maintain authenticity?
I think it’s important to just choose brands that you trust and it benefits you and your followers. To maintain the authenticity of the brand is when the quality of the product meets the value of the product.
9) What would your advice be on the importance of quality and original content?
Be you! Don’t worry about spending to much on a product just to have a higher quality. I know there’s a lot of competitors outside there, but once you get the trust from the customer, you’re then safe, but also remember to keep the quality met with the original content.
10) What do you like best about partnering with brands?
Getting to try out new product that I never have the chance to try it on. Which I find it really interesting. Besides that, I also get to widen my exposure.
- Film, Music & Books
- Food & Drink
- Hair & Beauty
Want to be featured on our blog and Instagram? Submit your applications today and we will get back to you!