1) Tell us a little about yourself. What are you doing now and where do you come from?
Hi I’m terrisita everyone call me Terri for short right now I’m a hair weave distributor with 3 companies called yesweave.com Mypurremy.com mayvenn.com I’m an affiliate with glambot.com as well which leads into advertising on a daily basis on all my social media accounts Facebook which I also have Facebook pages,Instagram,tumblr,Wordpress,& twitter So I sale hair extensions,wigs,& makeup cosmetics through glambot.I make plenty of videos through Flipagram my Flipagram name is sexyfire4242,musicly,funimate of course Snapchat.
2) What are your topics of interest? What do you post on Instagram the most?
I love all the hottest makeup products like Chanel,Dior,Too Faced,and more brands of makeup cosmetics so I mostly post lots of makeup,hair extensions and lace wigs and pics of myself wearing wigs and extensions and celebrities.
3) How did your Instagram name come about?
My name come from what I do which is selling hair and makeup
4) What are some apps you use to edit your photos? Share with us your photo-editing routine!
Photo Grid,Snapchat,layout,Insta famous,YouCam makeup
5) Any Instagrammers whom you really like? Which Instagrammer inspires you the most?
Cardi B,Beyoncé,models Entrepreneurs the Entrepreneurs inspire me more cause I’m a struggling Entrepreneur and sometimes I just wanna give up but they keep going and tell me to keep going no matter what.
6) If there’s one thing your fellow Instagrammers just gotta try now, what’s it gonna be?
I would love for them to try the new pre dyed hair extensions and new lace wigs that just came out and they can try that here http://www.hairweaveselfies.mayvenn.com
7) What’s your favorite part about being an influencer?
The competition I’m a very competitive person cause I’m not the only one that’s into makeup and hair extensions so when I see how people respond to me and the products that’s what I love about it.
8) What are some of your top tips to brands for running campaigns? How do you maintain authenticity?
Well the first thing is the process is to outline what I want the campaign to accomplish sometimes most of the time I write a whole description of the products,prices,info on shipping,my sales and promotions then I put my website on there as well and for example if the sales and promotions are only online I make that clear to everyone.To maintain my Authenticity I observe myself I find Genuine Connections,Ask thoughtful questions and listen intently and try not to be perfect.
9) What would your advice be on the importance of quality and original content?
Well content marketing is everyone’s favorite hot new digital marketing phrase right now.Plus to me writing original content goes a long way and creating strong headlines.
10) What do you like best about partnering with brands?
I love putting out ideas and the art of it and being successful
- Hair & Beauty
United States of America
Want to be featured on our blog and Instagram? Submit your applications today and we will get back to you!