1) Tell us a little about yourself. What are you doing now and where do you come from?
I am a native New Yorker. I am an attorney by day and blog about Fashion and Travel by night.
2) What are your topics of interest? What do you post on Instagram the most?
I love travel and fashion. When I’m in New York I love to share outfits in some of my favorite places. Whether it be a neighborhood restaurant or the skyline in the background. I love to share my everyday.
3) How did your Instagram name come about?
I was talking about my travels one day with a friend that was asking how I can afford to travel all the time. I said I have no idea. Sometimes I feel like I’m poor in a private plane. I’m a jet setter but it’s only because I found a really good deal. I would never be able to afford to pay full price.
4) What are some apps you use to edit your photos? Share with us your photo-editing routine!
I use google photos mostly. I love their editing features. ColorStory and VSCO are also good go tos.
5) Any Instagrammers whom you really like? Which Instagrammer inspires you the most?
I love Sunitav. She is awesome.
6) If there’s one thing your fellow Instagrammers just gotta try now, what’s it gonna be?
Right now I’m obsessed with two piece sets. I think I’m graduating from rompers and pants suits. (Just kidding! I’m a sucker for onesies).
7) What’s your favorite part about being an influencer?
I love sharing my life and story. And I love inspiring others to think outside the box and not let a little thing called budget hold you back. You can have a fab love on a small budget.
8) What are some of your top tips to brands for running campaigns? How do you maintain authenticity?
Keep it real. There are so many influencers that are amazing and talented and very successful. However I see the same outfit posts, poses and styling everywhere. I think it’s time for us to take back our uniqueness.
9) What would your advice be on the importance of quality and original content?
It’s so important to be yourself. I gravitate towards people that are comfortable in their own skin versus trying to fit in. We are all different and there is a such a beauty in that.
10) What do you like best about partnering with brands?
I love putting my own spin on things which helps to broaden their audience. It’s such a reward to see it happen.
United States of America
Want to be featured on our blog and Instagram? Submit your applications today and we will get back to you!