1) Tell us a little about yourself. What are you doing now and where do you come from?
I’m Sheila, a law student, and a life learner. I came from Indonesia and happily live in Yogyakarta (soon moved overseas for study, hopefully!)
2) What are your topics of interest? What do you post on Instagram the most?
i post mostly about lifestyle, i share my life story when i thought it is worth to be shared. sometimes OOTD and photography stuff
3) How did your Instagram name come about?
Sheila is my nickname, nb is abbreviate of my last name
4) What are some apps you use to edit your photos? Share with us your photo-editing routine!
i use vsco the most, sometimes apple photo, and picsart to add some stickers. nowadays i try to change the way i post my photo, i like to add a bit of realistic stickers like leaf and flowers on my pict so that it different with most of the people
5) Any Instagrammers whom you really like? Which Instagrammer inspires you the most?
tbh there are many of them, but i am a fan of @yunamusic IG feed
6) If there’s one thing your fellow Instagrammers just gotta try now, what’s it gonna be?
it is better to have concept in mind before you start, but if it was too difficult than just post things that you think beneficial for others to know/see
7) What’s your favorite part about being an influencer?
engage with people and have a discussion! i love how they share their thoughts on my postings
8) What are some of your top tips to brands for running campaigns? How do you maintain authenticity?
make sure the brands have a clear cut of what customer want to hear about ur products. sharing value is also important
9) What would your advice be on the importance of quality and original content?
do a bit of research
10) What do you like best about partnering with brands?
Able to help the brands grow
Want to be featured on our blog and Instagram? Submit your applications today and we will get back to you!