1) Tell us a little about yourself. What are you doing now and where do you come from?
Born in 1962 I left my previous life as an executive in the media industry to embrace a healthy lifestyle based on CrossFit, Fitness and healthy food. After having participate in some Fitness competition as one of the oldest athletes I became an iconic character for the Italian CrossFit(R) community and a well trusted individual. An example to follow for many masters athletes.
2) What are your topics of interest? What do you post on Instagram the most?
Fitness, CrossFit, Training, Motivation, Healthy food and healthy lifestyle. Also fitness apparel being a member of the Reebok recognised program
3) How did your Instagram name come about?
It’s my name and the one that people identify me
4) What are some apps you use to edit your photos? Share with us your photo-editing routine!
In general I am a no filter guy but if needed Photohsop is always ready in my laptop
5) Any Instagrammers whom you really like? Which Instagrammer inspires you the most?
@crossfit1939 an old CrossFitter very famous in the US even if having few followers he has been featured on CBS network as an inspiration athlete
6) If there’s one thing your fellow Instagrammers just gotta try now, what’s it gonna be?
Maybe the Icelandic Skyr. Or some training program made by some friends
7) What’s your favorite part about being an influencer?
I can help people honestly doing what I love more and trying to inspire them to follow their dreams and not stressful lives.
8) What are some of your top tips to brands for running campaigns? How do you maintain authenticity?
Be yourself, inspire people and don’t create to high expectations. Just be simple and direct.
9) What would your advice be on the importance of quality and original content?
It worth 100% to me.
10) What do you like best about partnering with brands?
The possibility to try new toys for first and find out how they can help to change people lives.
- Food & Drink
- Health & Fitness
- Nature & Outdoors
Want to be featured on our blog and Instagram? Submit your applications today and we will get back to you!