1) Tell us a little about yourself. What are you doing now and where do you come from?
I am media student, based out of Toronto, Canada. I also run my own business managing brand and influencer accounts. Managing these large profile accounts has taught me social media tricks that I apply to my personal account to grow and engage my audience. I am also new to YouTube, producing lifestyle, DIY and vlogging videos.
2) What are your topics of interest? What do you post on Instagram the most?
I love fashion, beauty and travel. I post about my lifestyle the most on Instagram so a lot of those things are integrated into it. I am lucky to go to a lot of cool, VIP events on behalf of my job and that’s what makes my account so unique.
3) How did your Instagram name come about?
It’s my first and last name. I have a very unique name and use that as an advantage to my brand. Life With P is my YouTube channel and that name came about because my nickname is P and my channel is focused on lifestyle.
4) What are some apps you use to edit your photos? Share with us your photo-editing routine!
I use Photoshop Fix for selfies, to smooth my skin, pop my makeup, edit things out of the background
Then I use VSCO filters. My favorites are A6 and HB2 because they are most flattering to my skin and I post a lot of neutral colored photos.
5) Any Instagrammers whom you really like? Which Instagrammer inspires you the most?
I like Kelsey Simone she has a beautiful black and white feed and Amber Schol because she has created such a unique and obvious brand for herself on Instagram and YouTube.
6) If there’s one thing your fellow Instagrammers just gotta try now, what’s it gonna be?
Making your Instagram stories in Canva then uploading them. You can create some really unique stories that stand out.
7) What’s your favorite part about being an influencer?
Having influence on the things my generation gets to experience. I love being able to try new things and I love the challenge of standing out on Instagram.
8) What are some of your top tips to brands for running campaigns? How do you maintain authenticity?
Choose influencers whose brand matches your product so that you can seamless integrate your marketing into their feed. Don’t just choose someone because they have a large following- it will look very awkward if a fitness influencer is promoting Coca-cola.
9) What would your advice be on the importance of quality and original content?
There is so much competition online it is everyone’s best interest to be unique. We have so much access to the world with social media so there will be people in your niche no matter what.
10) What do you like best about partnering with brands?
Having the opportunity to offer my followers my opinions on things that they might not have thought to try otherwise. I also love being able to offer affiliate discounts, a large majority of my following is students so I know they always appreciate that.
- DIY & Crafts
- Hair & Beauty
Want to be featured on our blog and Instagram? Submit your applications today and we will get back to you!