1) Tell us a little about yourself. What are you doing now and where do you come from?
I am currently a sophomore in high school trying to graduate. I am Polynesian but was born in Phoenix AZ. Currently living in Minnesota but it’s too cold for me. I have an older sister who is graduating college in a few months. I have two adorable dogs that are my best friends. I live with my mother and father but go out with friends almost everyday.
2) What are your topics of interest? What do you post on Instagram the most?
I usually post selfies or photos with me and my friends having a good time. I love to sing, paint, sleep, and eat mostly. In school I love algebra, psychology, and choir.
3) How did your Instagram name come about?
naomi__roberts…It’s pretty straight forwards. It’s my birth name. 😉 Not much thought put into that name I guess.
4) What are some apps you use to edit your photos? Share with us your photo-editing routine!
To edit my photos I use an app called InstaSize. I have always used it and I love it still. It never fails to please me. My Instagram has a reoccurring theme you could say. Every photo I post has a white background on it to make it look neater. There are so many filters on InstaSize it can take me a while but on average I only spend 1-5 minutes on editing.
5) Any Instagrammers whom you really like? Which Instagrammer inspires you the most?
I am ABSOLUTELY obsessed with lisamarie_schiffner. She is so gorgeous and has such an aesthetic Instagram set up. Her pictures are just mind blowing to me.
6) If there’s one thing your fellow Instagrammers just gotta try now, what’s it gonna be?
I have been using this brand of lip plumper for more than a year and I love it. I used to be so insecure about my lips until I tried this. It’s called PILLOW PLUMP XXL by Soap & Glory. It doesn’t just plump my lips but it also moisturizes them and it also has a great glossy look.
7) What’s your favorite part about being an influencer?
I love being able to get my word and opinions out to a grand span of people. I love how I can make a difference and influence people positively. It’s also a great confidence booster! 😉
8) What are some of your top tips to brands for running campaigns? How do you maintain authenticity?
Some qualities of a brand that make them more approachable are their labels and how they are try to get influencers. An important one is if it is relatable to the influences viewers. As well as making the influencer feel like you’re not just using them for their following. Have a connection with them.
9) What would your advice be on the importance of quality and original content?
Your profile is all yours and It’s there for you to express yourself anyway you want. All I have to say is post what you want to post and what makes you happy. For me, quality is very important. I want my followers to enjoy what they see on my page and hopefully relate to it.
10) What do you like best about partnering with brands?
Personally, partnering with brands makes me feel like the brand thinks I can help, like I’m adding to this world. Like you don’t feel too small or alone. You’re making a difference and sharing your voice.
- Hair & Beauty
United States of America
Want to be featured on our blog and Instagram? Submit your applications today and we will get back to you!