1) Tell us a little about yourself. What are you doing now and where do you come from?
I am a professional writer & blogger. I have lived and travelled all over the world. I provide upbeat, clean, professional photos, Instagram posts on my @maritimemommy Instagram https://www.instagram.com/maritimemommy/?hl=en Instagram with a following of 66.3,000. My popular blog is www.Northstyleblog.com.
I have close relationships throughout Canada and the United States. I have worked on dozens of campaigns all with positive results and great relationships.
I am fit, have long blonde hair, petite, with gorgeous twins that are 4 years old, and work as a stylist when not blogging, travelling or writing.
I can provide any content that the campaign would like, I can customize to your needs and demographics.
I provide professional videos, mystories, live broadcasts or live q&a or illustrations and of course a professional detailed blog write up including additions of photos, video or YouTube.
2) What are your topics of interest? What do you post on Instagram the most?
Everything, I love style, fashion, beauty, travel, children, home decor, cooking, writing professional reviews.
3) How did your Instagram name come about?
I live in Halifax, Nova Scotia Canada, which is in the Atlantic Coast, we are often referred to as the Maritimes. I gave 3 children including twins, 4, therefore, I become @maritkmemommy
4) What are some apps you use to edit your photos? Share with us your photo-editing routine!
I use Lightroom & colour story or I have my photos done professionally.
5) Any Instagrammers whom you really like? Which Instagrammer inspires you the most?
I belong to a "blogging society" I stared that has 64 bloggers from all over the world, in all areas, interests and talents. I also belong to the Style Collective Membership only a club, I admire all the bloggers in the The Style Collective.
6) If there’s one thing your fellow Instagrammers just gotta try now, what’s it gonna be?
I just did a review and received 6 weeks of service of @HelloFresh groceries and meal service and I can’t say enough. If the target is family/children I just completed a review of a new car seat mifold, for @CanadianTire. I also loved my time promoting Las Vegas, highly recommend!
7) What’s your favorite part about being an influencer?
Being able to express myself, the blogging community is so fantastic, and writing and collaboration are something I truly love.
8) What are some of your top tips to brands for running campaigns? How do you maintain authenticity?
I think they should choose creators/influencers that they like, not what their "stats" say. I have 66,000 followers, but I also gave a huge blogger following that isn’t common. I am also one of the few bloggers of my style in all of Atlantic Canada, New England.
9) What would your advice be on the importance of quality and original content?
Professional photography is very important. That should be the highest quality.
10) What do you like best about partnering with brands?
I love meeting people, collaborating and making relationships. I have honestly become friends with dozens of people through collaboration and it’s wonderful.
- Animals & Pets
- DIY & Crafts
- Film, Music & Books
- Food & Drink
- Hair & Beauty
- Kids & Parenting
- Nature & Outdoors
Want to be featured on our blog and Instagram? Submit your applications today and we will get back to you!