1) Tell us a little about yourself. What are you doing now and where do you come from?
I am from the Philippines, I grew up in Australia. I am working in retail and also actively working on videos and photos for my Makeup and Beauty related Instagram page.
2) What are your topics of interest? What do you post on Instagram the most?
I have a strong interest in the Beauty industry. I like to post on skincare products, because prepping your skin is the 1st important step to a flawless makeup application. I love to post videos and photos on new release makeup products and how they perform.
3) How did your Instagram name come about?
My instagram user is my name Liv and my last name starts with a Z. I also included what I am passionate about which is Makeup. Just from the name I wanted users to know they will be seeing plenty of makeup related posts on my page.
4) What are some apps you use to edit your photos? Share with us your photo-editing routine!
I like to use facetune to brighten the image and crop it the way I like it. My favorite function is whitening the background so it appears even brighter.
5) Any Instagrammers whom you really like? Which Instagrammer inspires you the most?
I am very inspired by @jenniferin, a makeup artist who creates wonderful makeup application videos and even encouraged me to start my own short videos. My product shots are inspired by a very creative individual, @designbyaikonik.
6) If there’s one thing your fellow Instagrammers just gotta try now, what’s it gonna be?
The new release @fentybeauty highlighter in the shade ‘Trophy wife’
7) What’s your favorite part about being an influencer?
The interaction with other beauty lovers and giving eachother recommendations or sharing our experiences with one another. Creating online friends with the same interest.
8) What are some of your top tips to brands for running campaigns? How do you maintain authenticity?
Being really honest with experiences regarding the product being reviewed, because not only do consumers learn from it, brands do also, for when they do future/new designs or styles.
9) What would your advice be on the importance of quality and original content?
When your are feeling the most inspired that is the best time to take photos or make videos as much as you can, because your being your true creative self and original.
10) What do you like best about partnering with brands?
Getting to know their background story and why they created it. Getting to try a large amount of products from their range. You can really get to know how their products work and when you do find something you really adore and love from the range it’s a great feeling sharing that and hearing from others they love it too.
- Hair & Beauty
- Health & Fitness
Want to be featured on our blog and Instagram? Submit your applications today and we will get back to you!