1) Tell us a little about yourself. What are you doing now and where do you come from?
I’m a fashion lifestyle blogger from Rome, Italy, and also a Jewelry Designer. Last year in my blog was launched my first jewelry’s collection. The idea of a blog war born while I’m studyng journalism few years ago, and our teachers ask us to test our attitude with a target of people interested in what we are going to write everyday, and obviously the best way was to open a blog.
2) What are your topics of interest? What do you post on Instagram the most?
At first it was only about fashion, but then it grown with me, and it became the perfect way to describe my days, the events in the city and in the last period all the matters about beauty!
3) How did your Instagram name come about?
It’s my second name (Azzurra) and the first letter of my surname (B for Bigelli) 🙂
4) What are some apps you use to edit your photos? Share with us your photo-editing routine!
I really love Instagram filters, in particolar Clarendon, and often use them. To adjust the size of pic Instasize. Anyway the best thing is to edit the least possible, so I try to start with good pic, but Always fix brightness and contrast, then, if needed, I check imperfection in the faces, like red eyes.
5) Any Instagrammers whom you really like? Which Instagrammer inspires you the most?
It depends from period and my personal inspirations (if I want to discover more about beuty, or fitness, or fashion), now I really like Negin Mirsalehi, Gresy Daniilidis and of course the italian queen Chiara Ferragni!
6) If there’s one thing your fellow Instagrammers just gotta try now, what’s it gonna be?
I think they gonna try Depop! I think there are too many items to buy at very good price, and it’s so nice also if you just want to have a look!
7) What’s your favorite part about being an influencer?
To start everyday with new project, new ideas, and things to tell. And because is the perfect match of things I love, like writing and photography.
8) What are some of your top tips to brands for running campaigns? How do you maintain authenticity?
It’s really important for brands to find best influencers with specific target, especially if the budget isn’t too high, so choose the right person, with the best customized target should represent the difference between a good results campaign or not. When I receive a proposal for collaboration, I try to be honest and to think if really my followers are interested in.
9) What would your advice be on the importance of quality and original content?
Is the only way to maintain success in time. And for me is the only key to do the work, do it well.
10) What do you like best about partnering with brands?
Try new things before everyone!!! I love to discover news, I’m too curious!!!
- Food & Drink
- Hair & Beauty
- Health & Fitness
Want to be featured on our blog and Instagram? Submit your applications today and we will get back to you!