1) Tell us a little about yourself. What are you doing now and where do you come from?
I am Klyde Louise Jarabelo. I am a lifestyle and travel blogger from the Philippines. I am also a freelance Photographer. As for my day-job, i am a store manager for a Spanish Fashion retail brand. I am a very spontaneous and outgoing person, an athlete and a fashion enthusiast.
2) What are your topics of interest? What do you post on Instagram the most?
What interest me most are topics related to fashion, photography, art and travel. On my instagram account (@klydejarabelo) you’ll see photos of my #ootd’s, places i’ve traveled to, or random snapshots of anything, as well as photos as part of a campaign or brand news releases.
3) How did your Instagram name come about?
my main instagram account is @klydejarabelo – which is my name basically. It’s easier that way and less hassle for people to look for me on the app.
4) What are some apps you use to edit your photos? Share with us your photo-editing routine!
for blog photos, i use Adobe Lightroom and Photoshop to edit photos, however on my phone i usually use VSCO, Snapseed and Lightroom mobile.
5) Any Instagrammers whom you really like? Which Instagrammer inspires you the most?
There are a lot of instagrammers i admire and inspires me the most. I have nothing in particular because instagram is evolving every time. I admire people who post high quality and creative photos.
6) If there’s one thing your fellow Instagrammers just gotta try now, what’s it gonna be?
Provide high quality contents.
7) What’s your favorite part about being an influencer?
Being an inspiration to others. It feels so good that there are people who admire you for producing contents that makes a great impact on people. As simple as, people would like to try whatever you post is already an influence you made for them; Knowing people trust you in your views and opinions on certain things really makes a difference. It motivated me to become a better content producer.
8) What are some of your top tips to brands for running campaigns? How do you maintain authenticity?
In choosing influencers, don’t just look at the number of followers, rather look at the quality of their works and articles. Check how influential they are as people in their community rather just on social media. In order to make a campaign successful, check how these people able to convince and affect their followers/audiences to believe that what they’re posting/selling is worth it.
9) What would your advice be on the importance of quality and original content?
Quality over Quantity – that is my motto. As long as you are true to yourself in producing great contents for your readers and followers, all the great things will happen to you. Don’t be a mediocre and become a free loader to the public’s eye. It doesn’t matter how small your following is, what matters most is how significant you are and your content to others. Make it timely and relevant.
10) What do you like best about partnering with brands?
Partnering with trusted brand really boost the self-esteem and confidence of an influencer. It only shows that you really have done something significant and relevant in the world of digital age. These brands will only justify that you are worthy and you are a tool for their success.
- Film, Music & Books
- Food & Drink
Want to be featured on our blog and Instagram? Submit your applications today and we will get back to you!