1) Tell us a little about yourself. What are you doing now and where do you come from?
Hi there! I’m a 28 (going on 29) y/o Chindian. KL breed. I’m a singer, dancer, blogger, host. I do a little bit of everything if you must know (: I’ve always been an entertainment girl. My go-to performance besides singing is Belly Dancing and Fire Eating. YUP! I do eat fire guys. So basically I was in the world of performing arts, moved to hosting, then to the airlines for a change of air they say, and moving to the marine world. A lot to take in I guess? Yes! I kinda like new adventures to be honest.
2) What are your topics of interest? What do you post on Instagram the most?
Topic of interest? Dance, vocals, travel, food & fitness! I’ve always wanted to be an influencer but I just don’t know how to. Only cause I always get stuck with trying to keep my instagram feed looking nice and not cluttered? yea.
What do I post? More like a combination of places, food, and me. I do wanna engage on that that healthy journey real quick though!
3) How did your Instagram name come about?
Well my name is Kikiey right. and My username is kiksthasupastar? I wanted something catchy and something not too long. and I really wanted "the superstar" but keep it short and snappy? so it became Kiks – Tha – Supa – Star. (:
4) What are some apps you use to edit your photos? Share with us your photo-editing routine!
Oh I have TONS of editing app. and I don’t mind investing in editing apps! So here goes..
Photos : PicsArt, VSCO, Canva, Youcam, Phonto, Facetune, Afterlight, Nebi-Film, Huji.
Videos : iMovie, Quik, Vimo, Pocket Video, Vizmato, Vont, RR5, Videoleap.
5) Any Instagrammers whom you really like? Which Instagrammer inspires you the most?
Geez, I really don’t know. A lot? Anything that involves health, beauty, travel and influencing I’m good.
6) If there’s one thing your fellow Instagrammers just gotta try now, what’s it gonna be?
Go on an adventure trip with me? Hell it can be scary, but it’ll be fun!
7) What’s your favorite part about being an influencer?
Being able to connect to people. More over, on a larger scale.
8) What are some of your top tips to brands for running campaigns? How do you maintain authenticity?
It’s hard to say when I’m actually green in this. New to be exact.
9) What would your advice be on the importance of quality and original content?
Quality, very important. That is the only thing people look at. Quality name, quality photo, quality product, quality engagement, quality marketing, quality service. Originality is also important but we all know that in these days, it isn’t easy to stay true to yourself. The least you can do is just give credit if at all you’re using someone else’s work. Respect it key.
10) What do you like best about partnering with brands?
I would say this is new, but prolly the fact that I get to experience new things, new routines, new places, new products and what not.
- Film, Music & Books
- Hair & Beauty
- Health & Fitness
- Nature & Outdoors
Want to be featured on our blog and Instagram? Submit your applications today and we will get back to you!