1) Tell us a little about yourself. What are you doing now and where do you come from?
I’m originally from London, UK, but I moved to Málaga, Spain when I was three years old with my family and have lived here ever since. Currently, I’m a student, but I also write about smartphones and technology in general at AndroidHeadlines.com
2) What are your topics of interest? What do you post on Instagram the most?
I’m very interested in technology, but I don’t usually post about that. Instead, most of my posts are usually photos of buildings, nature, myself… I’ve basically inherited my mum’s interest in photography.
3) How did your Instagram name come about?
No special meaning behind it, just my full name.
4) What are some apps you use to edit your photos? Share with us your photo-editing routine!
It’s no secret I’m a big fan of VSCO, but I also use Snapseed, Pixlr and a few others to perfect the fine details. I’ve recently downloaded a new one called Nebi which allows me to add new lighting and 35mm film filters.
5) Any Instagrammers whom you really like? Which Instagrammer inspires you the most?
Personally, I love Benji Thorpe and Ricki Rosa, though they aren’t the most famous Instagrammers I follow.
6) If there’s one thing your fellow Instagrammers just gotta try now, what’s it gonna be?
Definitely the grain effect, it really can change an image completely. If the lighting in the original shot is quite artificial, some grain can really make a big difference to the end result.
7) What’s your favorite part about being an influencer?
I personally don’t see myself as an influencer, I just like taking, editing and posting pictures.
8) What are some of your top tips to brands for running campaigns? How do you maintain authenticity?
I would say that the key is making sure posts and promotions are as natural as possible – Don’t create an unrealistic scenario. Also, make sure the product being promoted is the best out there.
9) What would your advice be on the importance of quality and original content?
There’s no point copying somebody else, you have to give people a reason to follow you.
10) What do you like best about partnering with brands?
I love the fact that It allows me to share the best products, promotions, and brands with my followers.
- Cars & Motorcycles
- DIY & Crafts
- Film, Music & Books
- Food & Drink
- Hair & Beauty
- Health & Fitness
- Nature & Outdoors
Want to be featured on our blog and Instagram? Submit your applications today and we will get back to you!