1) Tell us a little about yourself. What are you doing now and where do you come from?
I work in media & am an advertising exec, where I assist small – medium businesses with their marketing plans, working on ideas & executing the plans & ideas in a way that will always generate growing income for them & I love it! I’ve always been in a sales role, whether it was retail management, sales repping, social media manager & then advertising. I grew up on the Coast with a small country town vibe, so getting into marketing, was such solid step to getting out of the small country town & working in the city. Which I did & loved! I miss it
2) What are your topics of interest? What do you post on Instagram the most?
Fashion & beauty are my top interests & posts. I’m a qualified beauty therapist who specialised in makeup, so I still have a passion for that
3) How did your Instagram name come about?
Because it is my tattoo & my tattoo is representative of me
4) What are some apps you use to edit your photos? Share with us your photo-editing routine!
I only use PE-fotolr app, it’s great for trimming, adding colour, whitening teeth & blurring some lines
5) Any Instagrammers whom you really like? Which Instagrammer inspires you the most?
Em Rusciano is my favourite & who inspires me the most. I also love Sydney Fashion Blogger
6) If there’s one thing your fellow Instagrammers just gotta try now, what’s it gonna be?
If you’re having trouble capturing images & videos during a moment, I find it easier to just take video footage (non-stop) & then later you can go slowly through your vid & screenshot your favourite stills. You won’t miss a thing
7) What’s your favorite part about being an influencer?
I love getting free things or getting paid to try new things! But it’s also that in itself! I love trying new things & being able to give my honest feedback & potentially help someone else
8) What are some of your top tips to brands for running campaigns? How do you maintain authenticity?
Always work to your strengths, know your flaws but magnify the strengths. Know your competitors & why you are better & be genuinely better. User friendly is SO important! Your website MUST be mobile optimised & must be user friendly, so that when a consumer clicks onto your site or app, it is SO easy for them to navigate & purchase
9) What would your advice be on the importance of quality and original content?
These 2 things are VITAL! Because they are what will have your item stand out from a sea of products/services.
You can have the most amazing quality product, so people need/want to know about it & will be happy & loyal
But ORIGINALITY is just as if not more important because that is what gets you viral hits! & respect
10) What do you like best about partnering with brands?
I like the honest lines of communication & having a say (sometimes) in what brands bring out or change & then letting people know that the certain product/service is worthwhile to them
- Animals & Pets
- Cars & Motorcycles
- DIY & Crafts
- Film, Music & Books
- Food & Drink
- Hair & Beauty
- Health & Fitness
- Nature & Outdoors
Want to be featured on our blog and Instagram? Submit your applications today and we will get back to you!