1) Tell us a little about yourself. What are you doing now and where do you come from?
I’m a musician/performer from Montreal, Canada. I love music and fashion and I travel quite a bit.
2) What are your topics of interest? What do you post on Instagram the most?
My performances, travels, successes, stories, music.
3) How did your Instagram name come about?
It’s my artist name!
4) What are some apps you use to edit your photos? Share with us your photo-editing routine!
Just the ones within Instagram. Sometimes VSCO.
5) Any Instagrammers whom you really like? Which Instagrammer inspires you the most?
Hmmm.. probably Rick Owens, Carl Cox, Richie Hawtin, Gary Vee.
6) If there’s one thing your fellow Instagrammers just gotta try now, what’s it gonna be?
7) What’s your favorite part about being an influencer?
To inspire others.
8) What are some of your top tips to brands for running campaigns? How do you maintain authenticity?
Stay relevant to who you are and stay consistent to your goal.
9) What would your advice be on the importance of quality and original content?
Very important. Quality is everything. I’m a music producer and I’m super picky when I make it.
10) What do you like best about partnering with brands?
It’s a win-win situation and all around good vibes.
- Film, Music & Books
Want to be featured on our blog and Instagram? Submit your applications today and we will get back to you!