1) Tell us a little about yourself. What are you doing now and where do you come from?
I am from the Philippines. I am a mompreneur who works remotely and has the ability to run the business anywhere as long as there’s an internet connection. When I was young I have always dreamed of traveling to different places, but like anybody else, I also need to work to be able to sustain my financial needs. I also recently got married and gave birth to a lovely baby boy. My business allows me to earn while traveling, taking care of the family and be able to go just about anywhere.
2) What are your topics of interest? What do you post on Instagram the most?
Living a stress free life
Work – Life Balance
3) How did your Instagram name come about?
My name is Jinky and I am a chinita (Asian girl with small chinky eyes) so I merged them into Jinkinita
4) What are some apps you use to edit your photos? Share with us your photo-editing routine!
I just use VSCO for filters and Snapseed for detailing
5) Any Instagrammers whom you really like? Which Instagrammer inspires you the most?
6) If there’s one thing your fellow Instagrammers just gotta try now, what’s it gonna be?
Try visiting beautiful beaches in the Philippines. It’s a paradise
7) What’s your favorite part about being an influencer?
I love it when I travel to places, capturing perfect shots And sharing them to my followers. I also love it when I am sharing a discovery and getting good feedback for it. Most of the messages I get are nice and encouraging words which makes me happy.
8) What are some of your top tips to brands for running campaigns? How do you maintain authenticity?
Honesty is the most important part for me. You can only lie once and your followers will never listen to you again. Find good and bad things about the campaign but make sure it won’t ruin the product/place/person
9) What would your advice be on the importance of quality and original content?
It’s a must. Photograbbing and copying pf content is so rampant that most people doesn’t realize the value in each post. For some, a photo meant a lot to them and when used without permission and portray a totally different view it hurts the owner. I know this and it has happened to me. Let’s respect one another.
10) What do you like best about partnering with brands?
Being able to share privately my personal review to the brand owner and sharing the good side of the brand to my followers. It helps everyone in the process.
- Food & Drink
- Hair & Beauty
- Kids & Parenting
Want to be featured on our blog and Instagram? Submit your applications today and we will get back to you!