1) Tell us a little about yourself. What are you doing now and where do you come from?
Hello! My name is Jill. I am 27 years old. I blog, oil paint and play video games. I work for a popular beauty subscription box as a customer care provider. Most of our members are from USA and Canada. I currently live in the sunny country called the Philippines.
2) What are your topics of interest? What do you post on Instagram the most?
I love indulging myself in skincare. I don’t want to grow wrinkly. I also love to travel. Most of my photos on Instagram are all about the things I encounter during my travels. I also post about my beauty products. And of course, food!
3) How did your Instagram name come about?
It was taken from my blog name, "Stargazer Writes". In the video games I play, I always name myself as "Stargazer" and I write through blogging. Then ta-da!
4) What are some apps you use to edit your photos? Share with us your photo-editing routine!
I recently discovered Lightroom. From there, I set my photos’ mood. If I need to alter stuff, I used Photoshop, but it rarely happens. I sometimes use Snapseed, and let Instagram do the rest.
5) Any Instagrammers whom you really like? Which Instagrammer inspires you the most?
I love @pewdiepie. He is so funny and very entertaining. Like me, he is also into video games. My fitspiration would be @blogilates. I love her routines. But the Instagrammer who inspires me most is @alexstrohl. His Instagram feed is just so breath-taking.
6) If there’s one thing your fellow Instagrammers just gotta try now, what’s it gonna be?
That would be watching the stars and northern lights in some European country. The experience is just so ethereal, you sure wouldn’t take your eyes off of them. It is definitely a must-try!
7) What’s your favorite part about being an influencer?
My favorite part of being an influencer is that I get to share my experiences with my friends. Not only that, I also get to meet new friends who share a common interest with me. Getting to know like-minded people feels very exciting.
8) What are some of your top tips to brands for running campaigns? How do you maintain authenticity?
Just let the influencers do their thing. You can set rules to guide them, but don’t go fully strict. I maintain authenticity by being creative and maximize the resources that I have.
9) What would your advice be on the importance of quality and original content?
Just be yourself. Don’t let others dictate you on materializing your passion. Others may find your works weird at first, but in the end they will realize that they are beautiful.
10) What do you like best about partnering with brands?
I get to discover things that I never knew I would like. I also find it interesting to know some of the brand’s history. The rewarding feeling after accomplishing a task is what I like best.
- Hair & Beauty
Want to be featured on our blog and Instagram? Submit your applications today and we will get back to you!