1) Tell us a little about yourself. What are you doing now and where do you come from?
I’m a media student and lifestyle blogger from Toronto.
2) What are your topics of interest? What do you post on Instagram the most?
I try to make my Instagram as aesthetically pleasing as I can, while trying to be different from other similar Instagrammers. I post a lot of beautiful photos (I enjoy photography) that have meaning to me.
3) How did your Instagram name come about?
It’s my name.
4) What are some apps you use to edit your photos? Share with us your photo-editing routine!
I do minor edits in the iPhone Photos app before importing my photos into VSCO to add filters.
5) Any Instagrammers whom you really like? Which Instagrammer inspires you the most?
@heyclaire is one of my biggest inspirations. I also love @flamcis’ Instagram.
6) If there’s one thing your fellow Instagrammers just gotta try now, what’s it gonna be?
VSCO, but I don’t know anyone who doesn’t at least have the app.
7) What’s your favorite part about being an influencer?
It’s cool that people actually take the time to read about my personal life and opinions on my blog.
8) What are some of your top tips to brands for running campaigns? How do you maintain authenticity?
People don’t like when ads are really in your face. Be subtle yet influential.
9) What would your advice be on the importance of quality and original content?
Create and post what matters to you, because that will make you want to make your content as quality as possible.
10) What do you like best about partnering with brands?
It’s fun being able to try and experience new things I wouldn’t otherwise have tried.
Want to be featured on our blog and Instagram? Submit your applications today and we will get back to you!