1) Tell us a little about yourself. What are you doing now and where do you come from?
I’m a 17 year old Instagrammer and aspiring blogger. I’m from Philippines. I’m in my 12th grade in high school and will be pursuing either Business administration or Accountancy. I love photography and I am saving to buy my camera. I love blogging and I am thinking on being a full time blogger soon!
2) What are your topics of interest? What do you post on Instagram the most?
I only post personal things on Instagram but if given a chance, I would like to post something that will help me improve my account. I would like to have a fashion blog or skin care products. Anything that will help me.
3) How did your Instagram name come about?
I’ve been using Instagram for about 2 or 3 years. I have so many friends on Instagram that helped me grow my account.
4) What are some apps you use to edit your photos? Share with us your photo-editing routine!
I use the adjustments on the Afterlight app. I sometimes use the filters in VSCO. Sometimes, I adjust my background color using snapseed.
5) Any Instagrammers whom you really like? Which Instagrammer inspires you the most?
I like the blogger and Instagrammer, Kyle Jimenez. He’s on my age. His blogs inspires me and his shots really caught my attention. I really want to be just like him.
6) If there’s one thing your fellow Instagrammers just gotta try now, what’s it gonna be?
They should try blogging. Blogging is fun though it’s tiring sometimes. I won’t deny that fact. They should also try to sign up for this website!
7) What’s your favorite part about being an influencer?
My favorite part about being an influencer is that, it makes me help improve my skills on it. It makes me want to pursue my dream as a blogger and of course, it makes me feel like I can inspire people through my blogs just like how Kyle inspires me a lot.
8) What are some of your top tips to brands for running campaigns? How do you maintain authenticity?
I think they should find more influencer not just on Instagram but also some that would be featured in blogs and on YouTube
9) What would your advice be on the importance of quality and original content?
For me, the importance of quality and original content is that, it attracts more consumers. It would be great if it has the great quality and original content because it would make the buyers comeback whenever they are satisfied with what they bought from the brand.
10) What do you like best about partnering with brands?
What I like best about partnering with brands is that I feel trusted because they do collaborations with me. Considering that my account is not that big, they should’ve just ask for collaboration with others but they tend to choose me so I feel trusted.
- Animals & Pets
- Cars & Motorcycles
- DIY & Crafts
- Film, Music & Books
- Food & Drink
- Hair & Beauty
- Health & Fitness
- Nature & Outdoors
Want to be featured on our blog and Instagram? Submit your applications today and we will get back to you!