1) Tell us a little about yourself. What are you doing now and where do you come from?
I’m from Singapore!
I’m still currently studying in poly and I’m turning 21 this year.
2) What are your topics of interest? What do you post on Instagram the most?
Normally the content on my Instagram is based on where I’m heading to on that day, it’s not specific kind of feed. A little mix of fashion along with the activities I’m doing on that day!
3) How did your Instagram name come about?
Well it’s my name along with my Chinese name. My full name is Jerwayne hoo ting wei, so not including my surname its Jerwaynetw 🙂
4) What are some apps you use to edit your photos? Share with us your photo-editing routine!
Normally I’ll use VSCO and meitu.
On days I feel like I don’t look very nice, like my eyes are swollen and it’ll look smaller or what not, I’ll use meitu to make my eyes not as small. For VSCO, it’s normally for when my pictures look too orangey-yellowish.
5) Any Instagrammers whom you really like? Which Instagrammer inspires you the most?
I don’t really follow well known instagrammers Nor look up to any. Hahaa
6) If there’s one thing your fellow Instagrammers just gotta try now, what’s it gonna be?
Expressing their through emotions. Because some instagrammers, they always look so bubbly on their page but actually they are not as happy as they seem.
7) What’s your favorite part about being an influencer?
For starters, I don’t consider myself as an influencer. It’s more to helping whatever I can in the most possible way.
8) What are some of your top tips to brands for running campaigns? How do you maintain authenticity?
Stay true to your own opinion. That’s when people will really believe you and actually get the product.
9) What would your advice be on the importance of quality and original content?
10) What do you like best about partnering with brands?
I’ll get to know and learn a lot of new things.
- Cars & Motorcycles
- Hair & Beauty
Want to be featured on our blog and Instagram? Submit your applications today and we will get back to you!