1) Tell us a little about yourself. What are you doing now and where do you come from?
Hi! I’ve just finished high school and I am having a gap year before I go to university next year. I’m eventually wanting to gain a bachelor of science majoring in psychology, and go on to work & study in the forensic psychology field. I come from and live in New Zealand 🙂
2) What are your topics of interest? What do you post on Instagram the most?
I love beauty related things, mostly makeup. I’ve only been into makeup for a couple of years, before that I actually hated it! I mostly post on Instagram about beauty but I have various topics of interest, like music, nature, photography, art and animals. I love creating things.
3) How did your Instagram name come about?
I wanted something that looked nice and included my name, it was originally going to be ‘jenileebeauty’ but I liked the x in the middle, no particular reason!
4) What are some apps you use to edit your photos? Share with us your photo-editing routine!
I actually used to just use the instagram editing tools, but I’ve recently found Retouch which is good for getting rid of weird marks on my backgrounds.
5) Any Instagrammers whom you really like? Which Instagrammer inspires you the most?
I really love Shaaanxo. She is the one who got me into makeup and inspired me to go for it despite what other people would think. She’s such an outgoing, intriguing person and she’s someone I look up to a lot.
6) If there’s one thing your fellow Instagrammers just gotta try now, what’s it gonna be?
The Modern Renaissance palette! It’s the best palette ever. Also the Maybelline Lash Sensational mascara, that’s amazing! A good affordable brand is Essence so check them out too
7) What’s your favorite part about being an influencer?
It’s an excuse to buy new makeup 😉 I really like recommending products to people, and the thought of helping someone to choose the right product is really exciting
8) What are some of your top tips to brands for running campaigns? How do you maintain authenticity?
I haven’t actually had much experience in this area, but I’m really interested in finding out!
9) What would your advice be on the importance of quality and original content?
Make sure to post photos YOU like, don’t post something just because it’s popular or trending. If you’re happy with your content it will show through, and you will attract followers by sheer passion!
10) What do you like best about partnering with brands?
I haven’t partnered with any brands before unfortunately, but it’s definitely on my wish list!
- Hair & Beauty
Want to be featured on our blog and Instagram? Submit your applications today and we will get back to you!