1) Tell us a little about yourself. What are you doing now and where do you come from?
I come from Northern California and I am currently studying for masters degree in kinesiology
2) What are your topics of interest? What do you post on Instagram the most?
I post a lot about fitness and food
3) How did your Instagram name come about?
My instagram name is directly related to fitness
4) What are some apps you use to edit your photos? Share with us your photo-editing routine!
The main app I use to edit photos is instagram because I really enjoy the filters they have
5) Any Instagrammers whom you really like? Which Instagrammer inspires you the most?
Jay cutler is my main inspiration because he is a famous bodybuilder
6) If there’s one thing your fellow Instagrammers just gotta try now, what’s it gonna be?
People need to find their favorite fitness routines
7) What’s your favorite part about being an influencer?
Showcasing my goals towards fitness and motivating others to get started and keep reaching and striving to accomplish their goals
8) What are some of your top tips to brands for running campaigns? How do you maintain authenticity?
Keep coming up with new ideas to strive and create new ideas to improve your products
9) What would your advice be on the importance of quality and original content?
Fitness takes a lot of research to find new ways to create different content and I bring new and original information
10) What do you like best about partnering with brands?
I want to showcase the best in brands and the ideas behind those brands
- Food & Drink
- Health & Fitness
- Nature & Outdoors
United States of America
Want to be featured on our blog and Instagram? Submit your applications today and we will get back to you!