1) Tell us a little about yourself. What are you doing now and where do you come from?
I am currently a senior student at De La Salle University in Manila, Philippines under the Marketing Management Program. I’m a dancer, adventurer, and surfing novice.
2) What are your topics of interest? What do you post on Instagram the most?
I like travelling, culture and arts, and epic adventures. I currently feature the city and my getaway photos in my Instagram feed.
3) How did your Instagram name come about?
I wanted to have a fun Instagram name that includes my surname so I tried playing with the letters. Follow me @Jreed_enrile !!
4) What are some apps you use to edit your photos? Share with us your photo-editing routine!
I currently use VSCO and Snapseed to adjust the tone and warmth of my photos but I’m on my way to trying out Adobe Lightroom!
5) Any Instagrammers whom you really like? Which Instagrammer inspires you the most?
I like how Phillip Kurz (@dortundhier) add his personality to his works but locally, I admire Lorenzo Cruz’s work. Check him out at @iamenzocruz !
6) If there’s one thing your fellow Instagrammers just gotta try now, what’s it gonna be?
Don’t just stop at following and liking photos. Live, and experience them!
7) What’s your favorite part about being an influencer?
If there’s one thing, it’s being who you are and helping others discover who they truly are!
8) What are some of your top tips to brands for running campaigns? How do you maintain authenticity?
Stick to what your purpose really is. People love you for that particular purpose and if you try fulfilling everybody else’s, you’ll end up losing yourself in the process.
9) What would your advice be on the importance of quality and original content?
Maintain the connection between the brand and the consumer. Authenticity, quality, and meeting your proposed consumer benefit will give you that competitive advantage.
10) What do you like best about partnering with brands?
It’s involving myself in a brands’ goal in inspiring people and motivating them to live more.
- Health & Fitness
- Nature & Outdoors
Want to be featured on our blog and Instagram? Submit your applications today and we will get back to you!