1) Tell us a little about yourself. What are you doing now and where do you come from?
I am a dentist by profession and have practiced for over four years. However, alongside dentistry, I’ve always maintained and stuck to my passion for writing. Pretty much my go to stress buster. I started freelancing and writing articles for websites and online magazines (of various niches), which eventually led to the start of my blog, a year back. Currently, I’m full time into blogging and making videos for my beauty channel.
I was born and brought up in Gizan, Saudi Arabia and lived there for about seven years before going to the U.K. My family shifted to Wigan, a town near Manchester where I completed my junior high school. Soon, we came back to Aurangabad, Maharashtra, did my schooling for two years there and then eventually shifted to Vadodara and completed my education and graduation. I’ve travelled to a lot of places and gained a lot of exposure, perspective and experiences which has helped and taught me so much.
2) What are your topics of interest? What do you post on Instagram the most?
Personal style, beauty/makeup tutorials and reviews of products or events I support.
3) How did your Instagram name come about?
Well, honestly I haven’t had to put much thought into it. Haha. My name is my domain and username on all the social media handles. 😀
4) What are some apps you use to edit your photos? Share with us your photo-editing routine!
I mostly play around with VSCO and lightroom. I generally don’t do too much editing. I like playing with the picture just enough to bring out the subject and frame.
5) Any Instagrammers whom you really like? Which Instagrammer inspires you the most?
When it comes to blogging, I have a couple of favorites. Desi Perkins,Negin Mirasalehi and Jeffree Star. But Camila Coelho wins my heart with her amazing and carefully curated content and picturesque blog. I love her take on personal style, her self made journey and how she puts forth an image of a modern woman who can achieve and succeed in all aspects.
6) If there’s one thing your fellow Instagrammers just gotta try now, what’s it gonna be?
I’ve noticed not as many people are into hip hop and being a huge hip-hop head – I’d like to pass on the playlist of my favorite tracks 😀
7) What’s your favorite part about being an influencer?
I am so thankful for being able to share what I love doing through my pictures and blog! And getting to connect with the blogger community. Always such a wonderful experience!
8) What are some of your top tips to brands for running campaigns? How do you maintain authenticity?
To be more open and supportive to creative influencers and bloggers.
9) What would your advice be on the importance of quality and original content?
In the path of creating successful content for your blog, the primary and most important aspect of it, is to discover, understand and love yourself. Just stick to what you love doing, what you believe in, what empowers you, what makes you happy!
10) What do you like best about partnering with brands?
I have had the opportunity to partner with a lot of brands and as exciting it is, I love the freedom and the ability to bring out my creativity.
- Cars & Motorcycles
- Food & Drink
- Hair & Beauty
- Health & Fitness
Want to be featured on our blog and Instagram? Submit your applications today and we will get back to you!