1) Tell us a little about yourself. What are you doing now and where do you come from?
I’m Harry. From Indonesia. I’m a medical doctor part-timely teaching medical students in one of the private university here and also acting as a Project Director in a promotor and event organizing company most recently organizr YouTube fanfest and Google’s Event.
2) What are your topics of interest? What do you post on Instagram the most?
I like a lot of different things. Philosophy, musics, movies, medicine of course, photography and not the least but yeah I kinda love fashion. So yeah, the most posts in my instagram will be myself wearing a lot of different things.
3) How did your Instagram name come about?
It came across pretty easily actually. Just my full name to make sure I don’t have to worry someone faking it or forgotting it. LOL
4) What are some apps you use to edit your photos? Share with us your photo-editing routine!
I use snapseed and VSCO. I think they’re one of the most user friendly photo editting apps. Very easy to use and magnificent result.
5) Any Instagrammers whom you really like? Which Instagrammer inspires you the most?
This will be funny because none of my favorite instagrammers come from fashion. I love @zachking and his creative videos in his profile. Mind blowing
6) If there’s one thing your fellow Instagrammers just gotta try now, what’s it gonna be?
I don’t know but I guess life is short so maybe they should do at least one thing in their bucket list WITHOUT worrying about other things. To live a little
7) What’s your favorite part about being an influencer?
That we actually touch people in certain part or area of their lives. That even if what we do or what we post dont really related to their lives directly but surprisingly it helps them, inspires them, makes their lives easier than ever
8) What are some of your top tips to brands for running campaigns? How do you maintain authenticity?
Maintaining authenticity. I guess simply by remembering to do everything not because everybody else did. But because it’s what we want to do, because it’s what we feels right, because it’s our idea of ideal principles
9) What would your advice be on the importance of quality and original content?
Just like any other creative people say and do. Originality and authenticity are amongst many other things that can help you maintain your position in the market. It’s your fire..
10) What do you like best about partnering with brands?
Meeting new people, opening new doors of opportunities, having another big chance to represent and show who I really am. To advertise me.. as a brand as well..
- Film, Music & Books
- Health & Fitness
Want to be featured on our blog and Instagram? Submit your applications today and we will get back to you!