1) Tell us a little about yourself. What are you doing now and where do you come from?
I’m a 15 year old girl from Indonesia that studies in singapore . I’m currently taking my fashion design and business management diploma courses in Singapore . I also work as a part time model .
2) What are your topics of interest? What do you post on Instagram the most?
I’m really into fashion and music . I usually post my designs (sketches) , or song covers . I like to sing and play piano/guitar . Since I do modeling , I take lots of pictures and post them on Instagram too . Other posts are like endorsements , paid promotes , and random stuffs .
3) How did your Instagram name come about?
My Instagram name is my name . I just want people to know me as Fiona Evangeline .
4) What are some apps you use to edit your photos? Share with us your photo-editing routine!
I use Vscocam and Afterlight for filters . Most of my pics , I use Fusion from Afterlight (some filters we combine together to be our "own" designed filter) . For dramatic filters I use Vsco . For lighting , I use Afterlight or Picsart 🙂
5) Any Instagrammers whom you really like? Which Instagrammer inspires you the most?
@cindercella inspires me . She is an alumni from my old school , back in Indonesia . I love the way she does her makeup , she’s a very professional makeup artist . And the way she doesn’t really care about her haters . She always think of the positive sides , and always try to improve herself to be better .
6) If there’s one thing your fellow Instagrammers just gotta try now, what’s it gonna be?
New Instagram filters with nice lightings would be perfect .
7) What’s your favorite part about being an influencer?
I’d love to be an inspiration . The way I like @cindercella as my role model , I like it when people want to change to be better because they "want to be like me" , or they just want to follow my lifestyles , or get inspired by my artwork and songs . Songs make us feel better , most of the times .
The other reason is some of my friends ask me for advices and tips .. and I’m always happy to help them . The same thing goes to Instagram fellas . I’ll be very happy to be their role model and to help them .
8) What are some of your top tips to brands for running campaigns? How do you maintain authenticity?
My tips would be .. it’s okay to find inspiration , but then try to think out of the box . Because if you have the exact same thing like other company , do you think people will choose you and not them ?especially if you are a new brand , I’m pretty sure people will choose the old brand because they have more reviews ..
Second thing , you need to be "special" and "unique" , so people will be interested to find out what is your brand about 🙂
9) What would your advice be on the importance of quality and original content?
To me , quality and original content show how worthy your company is . People will give reviews for your company . So you need to be original to be unique , and come along with great quality too .
10) What do you like best about partnering with brands?
We can collaborate to get better things . My followers can get to know this brand , and this brand’s followers can get to know me . We both get advantages .
- Film, Music & Books
Want to be featured on our blog and Instagram? Submit your applications today and we will get back to you!