1) Tell us a little about yourself. What are you doing now and where do you come from?
My name is Evi, I am an 19 years old graphic design student and I am from Greece.
2) What are your topics of interest? What do you post on Instagram the most?
My currently obsesion on instagram are the posts about art, I love music,drawing and theater so not only I am posting about that stuff I also am watching other accounts thats posts about this topics too.
3) How did your Instagram name come about?
Well,unfortunatelly there’s not a great story about my instagram name because it comes from my name,so yeah.
4) What are some apps you use to edit your photos? Share with us your photo-editing routine!
I have many photo editing apps on my phone. But the top 3 of them are facetunes,for selfies and then VSCO and snapseed for color correction and adding some filters to make a great result.
5) Any Instagrammers whom you really like? Which Instagrammer inspires you the most?
As I said above I follow many other instagrammers,most of them are art accounts like @skydiamond_art and @steps2dragon. But,I also follow @laurdiy who is a Youtuber and has an amazing feed. And on of my favourites Greek instagram account is @fanellas who’s shots are breathtaking. I just love them!
6) If there’s one thing your fellow Instagrammers just gotta try now, what’s it gonna be?
I love creativity,and thinking outside of the box (although I am not showing it yet on my instagram feed), so I want to see more creativity, playing with the colors more and things like that I guess
7) What’s your favorite part about being an influencer?
Hmm…that must be the messages that I receive from the followers. They are full of love and positive energy and that is what I love on this. The thought that I help in a way another person is the biggest gift of all.
8) What are some of your top tips to brands for running campaigns? How do you maintain authenticity?
I think the main tip is to be yourself and not let the brand guide you. You can’t let them turn into a "robot". Not only you won’t be happy about that, but your followers will notice that and they will be unhappy too. So you’ve got to be real.
9) What would your advice be on the importance of quality and original content?
It’s so hard to have an original content because there is to much of it out now. But there is always a way to do it. And in my opinion if you stop thinking what other have done and start thinking what can you do, then you will find your answer.
10) What do you like best about partnering with brands?
It gives you the opportunity not only to try out ther products, but also to share it with your followers and let them know what is good and what’s not. Also, you are able to meet other people, and do things that in other occasion you may not be able to do them.
- Animals & Pets
- DIY & Crafts
- Film, Music & Books
- Food & Drink
- Hair & Beauty
- Kids & Parenting
- Nature & Outdoors
Want to be featured on our blog and Instagram? Submit your applications today and we will get back to you!