1) Tell us a little about yourself. What are you doing now and where do you come from?
I am a skin care student in Bergen, Norway. I love skin care, and I love beauty. I am learning and testing new things/products as well as procedures. I have also passion for fitness and travel.
2) What are your topics of interest? What do you post on Instagram the most?
Most of my post are about beauty and life style. I wish it was more about traveling, but I really dont have enough time for that longer. My school and skin care comes first I guess.
3) How did your Instagram name come about?
I dont really have an Instagram name. My nickname has been dorube since ever I guess. It combines my name and my surname. Have been using that overall. I wish it has more with my hobbies and post to do, but people recognize me best with my nickname dorube.
4) What are some apps you use to edit your photos? Share with us your photo-editing routine!
My editing routine is really simple. All I do is whiten my photos, so they match my theme on Instagram. I prefer light and bright pictures. I use air brush app, since that app has every feature I need. I can whiten photos on it, and I can use some filters if I want to. I use one exact filter all the time, because I want my photos to look kinda "the same".
5) Any Instagrammers whom you really like? Which Instagrammer inspires you the most?
There are a lot of instagrammers I like! I tho adore Lydia Millen, Tammy Hembrow, Pia Muehlenbeck, Negin Mirsalehi, Janni Deler and of course Emilie Natascha Lindmark. They are the top favorites.
6) If there’s one thing your fellow Instagrammers just gotta try now, what’s it gonna be?
I really dont know.. I guess they are doing everything already.
7) What’s your favorite part about being an influencer?
My favorite part is actually to say what I mean. I am not scared to say what I really mean and I won’t lie to people about what I am posting or trying to sell. I feel it is very important that we actually present what we like, and not only post and sell what we are told to. After all, it is my followers who are reading, and it is them who gonna try it out. I dont want them to be disappointed.
8) What are some of your top tips to brands for running campaigns? How do you maintain authenticity?
To tell people what is it so special with that thing or product that they need. Why and how. Let them try out before deciding. There are so many times I have been disappointed by something, that I really thing it is best to try it out first. And it is not everybody who lets people do it.
9) What would your advice be on the importance of quality and original content?
To show what people want to see. Not to lie in advertising… Dont show fake images or fake content. People do understand and see the difference between fake and real. They need to reach for audience that is a good match for their products or whatever they are trying to sell or proof.
10) What do you like best about partnering with brands?
As I mentioned before, I guess it would be saying my meaning. Showing the reality. Liking or hating it. And work with someone is always fun.
- Food & Drink
- Hair & Beauty
- Health & Fitness
Want to be featured on our blog and Instagram? Submit your applications today and we will get back to you!