1) Tell us a little about yourself. What are you doing now and where do you come from?
I am Indonesian, a Frequent Flyer, my traveling style mostly for business purpose and some leisure personal trip. My job, as a Regional Sales Manager, allows me to travel extensively every month.
I based in Singapore, it’s like my second home, staying here for almost 10 years made me understand the culture here and i like to share with others about living in Singapore as a foreigner.
Reviewing and sharing hotels, lounges, destinations and places, tour services, travel gadgets are part of my social media activities.
As a travel storyteller, i craft my stories with my originality and personalized experience so my followers can enjoy them like they are into it.
I would like to collaborate with the well-known brand that suitable with my value and my traveling style.
2) What are your topics of interest? What do you post on Instagram the most?
Traveling topic for sure.
My posts are about sharing the travel stories, travel tips, travel experiences, review the accommodations, places to go, restaurants, gadgets and others.
3) How did your Instagram name come about?
short form of my name
4) What are some apps you use to edit your photos? Share with us your photo-editing routine!
Vsco and Phonto.
After i took some shots with my mobile or camera, i will transferred it to Google Drive, and i open them in Vsco to edit and arrange the tone of my photos. The final touch will be on Phonto, to create a text or watermark copyright for my photos
5) Any Instagrammers whom you really like? Which Instagrammer inspires you the most?
I like the storytellers, not only taking a good shot, but they can draw the readers to their travel experiences and made them as a part of it.
Like example, @sharonlohh, @yukianggia, @windy_ariestanty
6) If there’s one thing your fellow Instagrammers just gotta try now, what’s it gonna be?
7) What’s your favorite part about being an influencer?
Sharing my good experiences to the audience so they can feel it as well, and sharing my bad experiences so they can avoid them and learn from my unfavorable incidents.
8) What are some of your top tips to brands for running campaigns? How do you maintain authenticity?
Choose the segments wisely and the suitable influencers to work with.
Authenticity comes from the generated content, story behind the posts and the engagement.
Account with 10k followers with 500 likes means nothing compared with the account with 3k followers that generated same amount of likes. The account with 3k followers is more real and engaged.
9) What would your advice be on the importance of quality and original content?
Quality over Quantity.
10) What do you like best about partnering with brands?
First of all, i will collaborate with the brand that suitable with my value and my travel style.
My followers stay loyal with me because i always giving the honest review and recommendation.
With the right brand to be worked with, i like my followers to experience the best of my clients as what i have experienced
Want to be featured on our blog and Instagram? Submit your applications today and we will get back to you!