1) Tell us a little about yourself. What are you doing now and where do you come from?
Young aspiring global citizen made in Morocco. I am part corporate part bohemian, part dreamer part business oriented. I have over eight years experience in corporate Sales & Marketing. I recently shifted my interest towards digital marketing, and launched the blog. I am passionate about design, designers and beautiful things and experiences . I like to believe that I have a free wandering spirit, that always craves travel and adventures.
2) What are your topics of interest? What do you post on Instagram the most?
Pictures from my travels, outfits, healthy eats, surf, yoga, palm trees, road trips, nature… All thing boho, wanderlust and beach life related?
3) How did your Instagram name come about?
Since I wanted to share all parts of my life, and certainly didn’t want to restrain myself to one or two topics, I chose the name Justdalal, just me… my name is Dalal by the way 🙂
4) What are some apps you use to edit your photos? Share with us your photo-editing routine!
If it’s a picture taken from a camera I use lightroom with a VSCO filter
If it’s a picture taken with my phone, I use Snapseed and juts tweek the rest directly on Instagram.
5) Any Instagrammers whom you really like? Which Instagrammer inspires you the most?
and a lot more boho babes.
6) If there’s one thing your fellow Instagrammers just gotta try now, what’s it gonna be?
A digital detox weekend 🙂
7) What’s your favorite part about being an influencer?
Sharing bits of myself, my taste, my beliefs Internationally. If I can inspire at least 10 people, like other influencers inspired me it’s already a great achievement for me.
8) What are some of your top tips to brands for running campaigns? How do you maintain authenticity?
This is also my marketing background speaking. Before starting any campaign, be clear about your values, the objectives and the audience of the campaign. It seems obvious but believe me a lot of clients out there forget about the basics, and this sometimes results in misunderstandings or a non-optimiszation of the campaign. Also, if the influencer you chose have the right audience for you, give him creative freedom. The audience is certainly not here by accident.
9) What would your advice be on the importance of quality and original content?
Everything you post on internet stays. When you’re partnering with a brand, you’re accountable for both your reputation and theirs. Give your very best and seek help from professional photographers if needed. Also, make sure that you clearly understood what the brand wants from this campaign and always make sure your clients are satisfied #spreadtheword
10) What do you like best about partnering with brands?
The brands I partnered with so far gave me full creative freedom. That’s part of being an influencer, your audience still needs to see it’s YOU behind the campaign. It’s the reason why it’s important to only do collaborations that are relevant to your topics and core message.
- Film, Music & Books
- Food & Drink
- Health & Fitness
- Nature & Outdoors
Want to be featured on our blog and Instagram? Submit your applications today and we will get back to you!