1) Tell us a little about yourself. What are you doing now and where do you come from?
I’m from Indonesia, but currently living in London, UK and studying Creative Direction for Fashion at London College of Fashion
2) What are your topics of interest? What do you post on Instagram the most?
I’m mostly posting about lifestyle & fashion especially that I am a photographer as well.
3) How did your Instagram name come about?
It comes from an email account my mom first made me and I decided to make that my signature name for any social media.
4) What are some apps you use to edit your photos? Share with us your photo-editing routine!
I usually use VSCO cam to edit and a bit of Snapseed or Instagram editing if needed.
5) Any Instagrammers whom you really like? Which Instagrammer inspires you the most?
6) If there’s one thing your fellow Instagrammers just gotta try now, what’s it gonna be?
Food & fashion style I posted!
7) What’s your favorite part about being an influencer?
I enjoyed seeing people enjoying places, stores, and foods I posted and recommend to them!
8) What are some of your top tips to brands for running campaigns? How do you maintain authenticity?
Keep posting and you will step-by-step learn and get people’s trust.
9) What would your advice be on the importance of quality and original content?
Stay original. Try to think of ideas people never think of. A trend comes from something unique and not really out there.
10) What do you like best about partnering with brands?
I enjoyed working with people. New experience and connection. It is always good to connect with people. I believe it’s both way advantages we learn and grow from each other.
Want to be featured on our blog and Instagram? Submit your applications today and we will get back to you!