1) Tell us a little about yourself. What are you doing now and where do you come from?
It all started out when I moved to Napa Valley just north of San Francisco. My dream was to live the good life. A good life in my outlook was a life that is filled with the finest of wines, spectacular views and the most beautiful discoveries. This was the fuel that I needed to begin pursuing my dreams. I found my self surrounded with like minded individuals- you know the ones who want to breathe adventure, beauty and happiness. Today I share my beautiful adventures in Napa valley and from around California, wearing my favorite dresses which I also share on my blog. I work with multiple brands showcasing my favorite dresses on my blog and Instagram. I am also a full time student and a mommy to my beautiful boy.
2) What are your topics of interest? What do you post on Instagram the most?
If I were to describe my Instagram in once sentence I would say “Fashion, natural elegance with a sprinkle of magic.” I like to take fashion and blend it into the oceans, mountains and unique structural designs.
3) How did your Instagram name come about?
My Instagram name happens to be my maiden name. 🙂
4) What are some apps you use to edit your photos? Share with us your photo-editing routine!
My mom actually does a lot of the editing for me! She is my photographer and she uses Photoshop. Although if she does not have time to edit I will edit the pictures using Pic Monkey, which I love!
5) Any Instagrammers whom you really like? Which Instagrammer inspires you the most?
I have two favorite Instagrammers
@Garypeppergirl – She is just so inspiring with her flawless images and her unique sense of style.
@Gypsea_Lust Her adventures are so spectacular and thrilling! Defiantly inspiring.
6) If there’s one thing your fellow Instagrammers just gotta try now, what’s it gonna be?
Visit California! Everything you can imagine is at your fingertips.
7) What’s your favorite part about being an influencer?
The best part about being an influencer is that you have the freedom to fully express yourself through your creative work while sharing what you believe in. You can really live out your dreams, while enjoying life to the fullest. Especially for those with entrepreneurial spirit, you can really be a success.
8) What are some of your top tips to brands for running campaigns? How do you maintain authenticity?
Its truly important to stay authentic to your tribe and really its about having your own voice, while being creative enough to carry it through crowds.
9) What would your advice be on the importance of quality and original content?
Quality in content is about solving problems, building trust and inspiring your readers. That is the key to success.
10) What do you like best about partnering with brands?
Its truly a win-win scenario. When a business and I are a good fit the entire experiences just flows. Its great to try new things and work with a new brand. The best part is when my tribe discovers the brand. Its just so refreshing and always so exciting!
- Hair & Beauty
- Health & Fitness
- Nature & Outdoors
United States of America
Want to be featured on our blog and Instagram? Submit your applications today and we will get back to you!