1) Tell us a little about yourself. What are you doing now and where do you come from?
Since I remember, I was always passionate about social media marketing, photography & arts. It’s really important for me to create nice quality posts. I love to share with my audience things I love and inspire them.
2) What are your topics of interest? What do you post on Instagram the most?
Lifestyle, Foodie, Photography, Fashion, Events, Activites, Travel
3) How did your Instagram name come about?
Simply, this is my last name! And I think it’s original
4) What are some apps you use to edit your photos? Share with us your photo-editing routine!
I bought Photoshop express, Facetune, & Vsco filters.
5) Any Instagrammers whom you really like? Which Instagrammer inspires you the most?
@carodaur @sarahcout @noemielacerte
6) If there’s one thing your fellow Instagrammers just gotta try now, what’s it gonna be?
Try new things
7) What’s your favorite part about being an influencer?
Inspire others with things I really love.
8) What are some of your top tips to brands for running campaigns? How do you maintain authenticity?
When I collaborate with brands, it’s important for me it fit with my style & the person I am.
9) What would your advice be on the importance of quality and original content?
It’s really important for me to always use professional stuff to create good quality post. Also, it’s important for me to stay true to myself & be different of the others.
10) What do you like best about partnering with brands?
Trying new things.
- Food & Drink
- Hair & Beauty
- Health & Fitness
- Nature & Outdoors
Want to be featured on our blog and Instagram? Submit your applications today and we will get back to you!