1) Tell us a little about yourself. What are you doing now and where do you come from?
Im a college student from Minneapolis Minnesota. I shoot lots of portraits and shoot concert photos for big name artists
2) What are your topics of interest? What do you post on Instagram the most?
Portraits and concert photography
3) How did your Instagram name come about?
I wanted people to be able to find me easily, so i just used my name
4) What are some apps you use to edit your photos? Share with us your photo-editing routine!
Shoot in RAW and then edit in photoshop and lightroom. I cant share my secrets 😉
5) Any Instagrammers whom you really like? Which Instagrammer inspires you the most?
@brandonwoelfel @sticks_and_stones_agency @sam_dameshek @jordenkeith
6) If there’s one thing your fellow Instagrammers just gotta try now, what’s it gonna be?
Creating your own style and aesthetic and not taking from others. People will like the originality
7) What’s your favorite part about being an influencer?
Being able to spread the news about cool content
8) What are some of your top tips to brands for running campaigns? How do you maintain authenticity?
Make sure you allow the artist to integrate your product into their work. Let them be creative
9) What would your advice be on the importance of quality and original content?
If you aren’t original with your content you look less creative and talented. Its easy to steal someone’s ideas and styles, but its beautiful if you can make your own
10) What do you like best about partnering with brands?
Helping like minded creative people share their passions
- Nature & Outdoors
United States of America
Want to be featured on our blog and Instagram? Submit your applications today and we will get back to you!