1) Tell us a little about yourself. What are you doing now and where do you come from?
I am a 16 years old Bulgarian girl whose dream is to be an artist, that’s the main reason I started my Instagram account back in 2015 – because I wanted to share what I work on. Now in 2017 I may only have almost 2 thousand followers, but I really see an improvement in myself – I started to communicate with other artist and drawing a bit better.
2) What are your topics of interest? What do you post on Instagram the most?
My interest is drawing – traditional and the new trend digital drawing, that’s the reason why I made this account and later on started posting photos of my travelling experiences. But, of course, I try to keep posting most about drawing.
3) How did your Instagram name come about?
It’s nothing really special -it’s just my name.
4) What are some apps you use to edit your photos? Share with us your photo-editing routine!
I mainly use the app InstaSize and the typical Instagram edit settings, I am not really into editing my photos a lot.
5) Any Instagrammers whom you really like? Which Instagrammer inspires you the most?
Can’t really name just a few names because I follow many accounts that I love mainly about art, photography and travelling and I think each one of them, each person that does anything like this on Instagram is unique and super talented, but if I had to talk about one artist that inspires me it would be @laurenjadem15.
6) If there’s one thing your fellow Instagrammers just gotta try now, what’s it gonna be?
I think that Instagram and social media is a place that people can share their work and follow their dreams, that’s what we all do one way or another – it could be just photography with your phone or your drawings or your singing and dancing videos. So, if you have a dream- follow it.
7) What’s your favorite part about being an influencer?
I don’t think I am an influencer, I have a small following but all that matters to me is that these people enjoy what I do and I enjoy doing it. But I have a favourite moment in my whole time having this account and it was this sweet girl that messaged me just to say that I have inspired her to draw and I remember feeling unmotivated in the exact moment and this single message gave me my strength and purpose back.
8) What are some of your top tips to brands for running campaigns? How do you maintain authenticity?
I believe, as basic as it sounds, that the key is staying true to yourself and not trying to be anyone else, stay true to your interests and don’t do anything you wouldn’t want to because of followers or fame.
9) What would your advice be on the importance of quality and original content?
Don’t do the ordinary things everyone does nowadays just because it’s what people want to see. Be different, there is no point in showing anything but the things you like; don’t look for the likes or even the money, just reach your goals by simply being yourself.
10) What do you like best about partnering with brands?
I am not doing anything like this, I don’t think I have reached that “level” yet.
Want to be featured on our blog and Instagram? Submit your applications today and we will get back to you!