1) Tell us a little about yourself. What are you doing now and where do you come from?
I come from Milan, Italy.
I’ve always lived here and, honestly, I wouldn’t move anywhere else because I really appreciate my city for all the possibilities that can give you, both for what concerns job and leisure activities.
I’ve just finished high school and from October on I’m going to University, in particular I’ve chosen to study law because I’ve always dreamt to become a lawyer since I was a child.
2) What are your topics of interest? What do you post on Instagram the most?
I’m really keen on fashion and photography and my profile reflects what are my main interests. Usually I post different types of photos depending on my mood: outfits, photos with friends, selfies, photos of food…
3) How did your Instagram name come about?
Well, it sounded well!
Basically I wanted to give the idea of the “fragmentation” of human beings, I’m one of course but I have so many shades and it’s sort of impossible to know me perfectly.
4) What are some apps you use to edit your photos? Share with us your photo-editing routine!
My favorite app is called “snapseed” but sometimes I also use “afterlight” or instagram itself.
5) Any Instagrammers whom you really like? Which Instagrammer inspires you the most?
There are a lot… Alice Campello, Chiara Ferragni…
6) If there’s one thing your fellow Instagrammers just gotta try now, what’s it gonna be?
7) What’s your favorite part about being an influencer?
Having the possibility to share my ideas and the things that I like with a great range of people, to help someone who is not that happy to distract for a while, to compare myself to people who have different opinions.
8) What are some of your top tips to brands for running campaigns? How do you maintain authenticity?
It is really important to have a good price/quality ratio, to be honest and to not put in danger the environment.
9) What would your advice be on the importance of quality and original content?
That’s the most important thing!
Brands should use good material without taking advantage of workers: they should be paid enough for what they do.
10) What do you like best about partnering with brands?
The fact that I can share with people opinions about the things that I like the most, advising them to buy something nice and with a good quality.
Moreover also having a little reward for something that I like doing, that’s not bad.
- Food & Drink
- Health & Fitness
Want to be featured on our blog and Instagram? Submit your applications today and we will get back to you!