1) Tell us a little about yourself. What are you doing now and where do you come from?
I’m Bee Caluya and I came all the way from the beautiful land of the Philippines. I am a teacher and also a lifestyle blogger.
2) What are your topics of interest? What do you post on Instagram the most?
I like aesthetic, books and beautiful places. On my instagram account, you will see that most of my photos there are of places, people and details. I also do post some of my OOTDs there.
3) How did your Instagram name come about?
Well, my instagram name is my actual name. Since I like it to be simple but at the same time formal, so I decided to go with my name.
4) What are some apps you use to edit your photos? Share with us your photo-editing routine!
I use VSCO in editing my photos. My favorite filter is SE3. I usually just minimize the filter in a few notches. After that, I tweak the exposure depending on the brightness of the photo. Then, I usually just adjust the temperature and sharpness. That’s it. We just need to enhance the photo and not over-filter it.
5) Any Instagrammers whom you really like? Which Instagrammer inspires you the most?
I like Nadine Lustre’s (@nadzlustre) instagram photos. She’s an actress here in the Philippines and I love her instagram so much. She posts mainly about her travels, food and her boyfriend. What I like is that even though she’s an actress, she takes time to capture and upload aesthetic photos. It inspires me to take good photos like her. Feed goals.
6) If there’s one thing your fellow Instagrammers just gotta try now, what’s it gonna be?
Capture more memories!! Take photos everywhere, anywhere. They last.
7) What’s your favorite part about being an influencer?
I think what’s really flattering is that when someone asks you how you did that or what’s your photo editor or just basically ask you about what you posted because it means that they were interested on what you posted or what you have to say. You get to share what you love and in addition to that, you help them be inspired, too.
8) What are some of your top tips to brands for running campaigns? How do you maintain authenticity?
I think we just need to stay true. I’m a person who really tells what’s on her mind. I don’t like being dishonest especially when it comes to my own opinion. Being true to yourself and to other people is a must.
9) What would your advice be on the importance of quality and original content?
Quality and original contents are really important especially if you are an influencer. People look up to you and hear what you have to say. Just like what I’ve said before, we really need to be true to ourselves and stay authentic when it comes to our opinions and values.
10) What do you like best about partnering with brands?
I think it’s getting to know the brand and what it offers. It’s like entering a new world you haven’t been before. I like learning new stuff, and in partnering with brands you get to know a lot about their products and goals.
- Film, Music & Books
- Nature & Outdoors
Want to be featured on our blog and Instagram? Submit your applications today and we will get back to you!