1) Tell us a little about yourself. What are you doing now and where do you come from?
I am 19 year old law-student, singer and actor. My shot into limelight was in the maiden edition of The Voice Nigeria,where I made it to the live shows. Being that I was 18 years old at the time, the majority of my fans as well as my Instagram following are young, trendy creative people who are from all over the world.
2) What are your topics of interest? What do you post on Instagram the most?
Photos of myself wearing trendy clothing. Music, mine as well as my personal favorites.
3) How did your Instagram name come about?
The page is my official artist page so hence the “official”. “Ememobong” is my full native name meaning ” peace of God” which I normally shorten to “Emem”.
4) What are some apps you use to edit your photos? Share with us your photo-editing routine!
I am pretty good with photo editing, if I do say so myself! I normally edit with the professional mobile photo shop app, “FaceTune” then filter with VSCO. Learned that from Amrezy and Shannen Jai. With my high resolution mobile phone camera, the results are spectacular.
5) Any Instagrammers whom you really like? Which Instagrammer inspires you the most?
Yara shahidi, Shannen Jai, Sophia MiaCova, Zendaya, Kylie and Kendall Jenner, etc.
6) If there’s one thing your fellow Instagrammers just gotta try now, what’s it gonna be?
Definitely my new foundation from Oriflame Sweden. It’s awesome!
7) What’s your favorite part about being an influencer?
For me it’s about being put on that pedestal to guide the mostly unguided youth to live happy, fulfilling lives and create their own world. One that believes that both sexes deserve equal opportunity to succeed, one where they feel complete in themselves, and strive to make the world a better place.
8) What are some of your top tips to brands for running campaigns? How do you maintain authenticity?
It’s having a brand promise that you remember and stand by with every post. Authenticity is maintained by constantly reminding yourself of your roots and revisiting one’s lowest memories.
9) What would your advice be on the importance of quality and original content?
Quality of the content is just as important as the quantity of it and originality is what makes your brand unique. You get only one chance to define who you are with your posts. Originality on the other hand is what makes you brand unique. It’s what gets you the followers, what gets you seen. It’s the reason why people follow you, since they can’t find your content anywhere else. Taking inspiration from others is also important but nobody else can do it like you.
10) What do you like best about partnering with brands?
It affords you the opportunity to expand your audience, grants you the funds, clothing and materials to get the content you need out.
- DIY & Crafts
- Film, Music & Books
- Food & Drink
- Hair & Beauty
- Health & Fitness
Want to be featured on our blog and Instagram? Submit your applications today and we will get back to you!