1) Tell us a little about yourself. What are you doing now and where do you come from?
Hey there everyone, I am Adrian, 20 years old from Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. Currently I’m still a student, studying Masters In Pharmacy in The University Of Nottingham.
2) What are your topics of interest? What do you post on Instagram the most?
My topics of interest are Fashion, Music (Fingerstyle Guitar Covers) , Travel, Sports (as I were sponsored by Puma for their Puma Night Run Malaysia 2017). But my 3 main topics are Sports, Travel and Fashion (Street wear, Casual, Denims, Formal wear) as I would require a lot of time to record my guitar covers which falls under the category of Music.
3) How did your Instagram name come about?
The word ‘Zaddy’ came from my DJ Stage name which was DJ ZadriaNox. I was thinking about what rhymes with it and that’s how the word ‘Daddy’ came about.
4) What are some apps you use to edit your photos? Share with us your photo-editing routine!
I’m an Apple user.
Thus, the app that I used for editing are PS Express and VSCO.
Normally I’ll use the function "Auto-Enhance" on PS Express which in my opinion is honestly really good as it analyses the lightning and contrast. Next, I’ll increase the sharpness a little. Finally, I’ll remove luminance and colour noises to make it look smoother.
5) Any Instagrammers whom you really like? Which Instagrammer inspires you the most?
@PeterGergelyMusic as I’m a guitarist that make covers of his songs.
He has nice photography as well 😉
6) If there’s one thing your fellow Instagrammers just gotta try now, what’s it gonna be?
Malacca’s Coconut Shake at Klebang. 😀
7) What’s your favorite part about being an influencer?
Honestly, my favourite part is meeting a lot of exciting people and collaborating with companies.
8) What are some of your top tips to brands for running campaigns? How do you maintain authenticity?
Use # to reach a wider audience.
Engage with your potential customer.
Innovate and adapt.
9) What would your advice be on the importance of quality and original content?
Well, all I can say is just be yourself.
Do not ever let society’s judgement to shape your creativity as there are no specific laws or rules when it comes to creativity and thats the beauty of it.
Express yourself and be who you are.
In other words, Don’t worry about what they say.
10) What do you like best about partnering with brands?
You’ll get to meet more interesting and exciting people as well as more opportunities in working with them again in the future.
- Film, Music & Books
- Health & Fitness
- Nature & Outdoors
Want to be featured on our blog and Instagram? Submit your applications today and we will get back to you!