1) Tell us a little about yourself. What are you doing now and where do you come from?
I run a design agency, self employed, I travel and spend my time doing kick ass stuff in the pursuit of finding a balance between what I love doing and where I love going. I do all of this out of my old school VW which has a great following and amazing engagement.
2) What are your topics of interest? What do you post on Instagram the most?
Travel, food, automotive, tech, cameras etc.
3) How did your Instagram name come about?
I own a VW. It’s a Doka. Hence VWDOKA.
4) What are some apps you use to edit your photos? Share with us your photo-editing routine!
Photoshop, Lightroom. Adove suite. I own a design agency.
5) Any Instagrammers whom you really like? Which Instagrammer inspires you the most?
@liveworkwander, and those guys.
6) If there’s one thing your fellow Instagrammers just gotta try now, what’s it gonna be?
7) What’s your favorite part about being an influencer?
Engaging with followers.
8) What are some of your top tips to brands for running campaigns? How do you maintain authenticity?
Making sure it’s relevent to me and in my language, the way I speak, the sorts of things I’m interested in. People buy into me, so it’s important the brand I advertise represents me in some way.
9) What would your advice be on the importance of quality and original content?
Do it, don’t steal content, make your own.
10) What do you like best about partnering with brands?
The opportunities it brings me.
- Cars & Motorcycles
- Film, Music & Books
- Food & Drink
- Health & Fitness
- Nature & Outdoors
United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland
Want to be featured on our blog and Instagram? Submit your applications today and we will get back to you!